Iconic pop singer Mariah Carey reportedly doesn’t keep up with her ex-husband Nick Cannon’s growing family according to a report by Us Weekly.
MARIAH CAREY DOESN’T KEEP UP WITH NICK CANNON’S KIDS
Us Weekly reports that Mariah Carey doesn’t keep up with Nick Cannon’s growing family. This is reportedly because there is too much to keep up with. Cannon is officially a father of 10.
“Mariah doesn’t keep up with Nick’s babies and baby mamas. There’s too many to keep up with,” a source said to US Weekly.
“She’s happy for him and wishes him the best,” the source continued.
This came just days before Cannon welcomed his tenth child and weeks after he welcomed his ninth baby. Cannon and Mariah were married from 2008 to 2016. They have a pair of twins named Moroccan and Monroe together.
ALSO READ: ‘Nick is NOT my sugar daddy’: Bre Tresi claps back at critics
THE KIDS AND ‘BABY MAMAS’
Aside from his twins with Mariah, the TV host has eight other children.
- Cannon now has three children with Britney – Golden Sagon (5), Powerful Queen (1) and the pair welcomed Rise Messiah on 23 September.
- Twins Zillion and Zion with Abby De La Rosa. The twins were born on 14 June 2021, six months after Powerful Queen. According to TMZ Cannon is the father of Abby’s baby on the way. This would be their third child together.
- A month after Zillion and Zion were born, Cannon welcomed baby Zen with Alyssa. However, Zen tragically passed away at five months due to brain cancer.
- The TV host announced that he was expecting a baby boy with model Bre Tresi just a month after Zen’s death. Bre gave birth to their baby boy named Legendary Love together in June this year.
- Cannon announced the birth of his “surprise” baby with Lanisha Cole in September this year.
ALSO READ: ‘Not my forever’: Abby on open relationship with Nick Cannon